Thursday, March 12, 2015

TBT

Jake May 2011


The maple tree on the right is now in the back yard

Siberian Iris on the south side of the house
I am going to try and make this an every week occurrence, choosing photograph folders at random and pulling something out. I am fairly certain that the pics of Jake were taken the day after I brought him home from the shelter. He climbed up on my bed that first night, and I didn't have the heart to put him in the crate or make him get down. My dog friends informed me that it was so wrong to allow him to sleep up against the pillows. In dog language, Jake was claiming that he was now my equal.

Yeah, well, so be it. When you bring a dog home from a shelter, where he has slept on concrete for over 5 weeks, you want to make him comfortable. Or at least I do. It's my soft heart. Shoot me.

Last week I had a shot of the backyard, with the little Maple tree. THIS is that tree, that I dug up from the spot on the side of the house and replanted in the backyard. Unfortunately, not sure the Siberian iris have made it. They were puny last year. Just have to wait and see.

Enjoy the warmer weather. We will.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment