Tuesday, November 11, 2014

They are like kids, aren't they?

Jake

Gracie
I was sitting on the bed late yesterday afternoon with the dogs, watching reruns of Castle. We had had a very busy day. Took them for a walk at the park, then the dog park. In the afternoon, I mowed the backyard, and then they were out there with me for a few hours while I did some clean-up, trimming, etc.

Jake likes toys that fit in his mouth and squeak. Gracie likes all toys, but is not fond of squeaking of any type. It seems to scare her. So of course her brother harasses her endlessly with the squeaks. But this behavior yesterday was new: Jake would not drop the little football. I guess he was afraid Gracie would grab it. Look at Gracie. She is thinking she wants to beat the crap out of him, but get the football? Nope. Not interested.

Life is never dull with 2 dogs. Never.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment