Sunday, February 23, 2014

Sunny Sunday


It's 30 degrees outside but sunny. And, I am proud to say, the dogs and I walked for the second day in a row. I doubt this will continue this entire week, what with a forecast of a high of 18 degrees, but I decided we had to start back exercising. All 3 of us have gained winter weight.

This is a shadow box with a sewing theme I recently completed. It was started well over a year ago, then added to "the pile." Ya gotta laugh. Every artist or crafter has a pile of unfinished projects that we look at, think about, and perhaps even complete. This is currently for sale at Gilley's Craft Mall in Plainfield, IN.

Gracie was sitting alongside of me on the couch yesterday, and I couldn't resist. Such a princess.

Have a great day, and thanks for stopping by.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment