Monday, September 16, 2013

Halloween Canvases




We are so late with the Halloween crafts. I cleaned out the craft booth about 6 weeks ago, taking all of the unsold bunnies and what nots out. I did have a nice display of our left over Halloween/Fall crafts from last year. They are all gone. So the choice was either to buy wholesale the same products everyone else has, or make something. Neither of us wanted to sew, but I did make 2 Jack O' Lanterns on candlesticks. After that, the paint and paper of mixed media just kept calling my name.


We wanted to paint. Period. So Cathy did 6 canvases that I really need to take photos of, and I did the above. The witches hats are from Michaels, and we painted them and added our own touches. 

Have no idea what is happening for Christmas. I have stacks of started projects, folders of ideas and patterns, and not enough hours in the day to do it all. Guess it will be a surprise for me as well as everyone else!

Have a peaceful day.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment