Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Art Saves


This canvas was created by Cathy. It is currently hanging in the scrapbook store, Allyscraps, in Plainfield, IN. I love it. The colors are subtle, blending well, and the design is simple yet intriguing. I think Cath did a great job.

I also know that the saying was quite intentional. "She loved her family". We all know we love them, but sometimes they can drive us nuts. Happens to everyone.

Which brings me to today's topic. Art Saves. Yes, it does. Every artist or crafter creates for different reasons, to fulfill some need or attain some personal goal. For me, it is relaxing yet energizing at the same time. When I'm on a roll, I can be in and out of that studio 6 times a day, needing to check one more item, try one more technique. Drives the dogs nuts.

I read a great many creative blogs. This is a link to one I recently started to follow, who does a feature entitled Art Saves. If you would like to read more, click here.

Thanks for stopping by.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment