Friday, May 17, 2013

Winding Down




Several weeks ago, I purchased a book from Amazon called "Art+Life Combined". It is full of projects you can duplicate. I so wanted to do this heart canvas. Really don't know why it appealed to me so much, but just wanted to try it. Now that it is done, I can't make up my mind if it is completed, or waiting for me to add something else. This happens. Sometimes you just need to walk away from something you create. Forget about it!

Jake was doing his level best the other morning to ignore me with the little camera in my hands. Perhaps he thought if he closed his eyes, I'd stop taking pictures. Guess again, little guy. And, lastly, we have Gracie doing her Snoopy impression. What really happened was that she was in the hallway, realized her brother was getting all of the attention, and jumped up on the bed to intervene. My Diva. She is unique.

Have a restful weekend.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment