Friday, May 10, 2013

Just have to share

My friend, Cathy, has holed up in her studio all week. She is churning out pieces of art like crazy. I know this is happening when she doesn't answer the phone, nor respond to a text message. When Cathy is in the zone, nothing else exists. Except the dogs. They are very demanding, and won't let their mom ignore them for long.

This is a paper mache boot she found on one of her buying jaunts. We have this little joke between us: she who has the most products wins. Cathy is in the lead. She covered the boot in some Prima papers, book pages, and paint. I am not sure what else is on here. Then she added the girl. I love this, love the colors which remind me of spring, and the placement of the girl on the side of the boot. Just had to share.

I have 3 days of no obligations, no reporting to work, the house is clean, and I am going to play in my studio. What better way to spend a rainy day?
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment