Saturday, November 24, 2012

Tis The Season





It is that time of year. I started making my own Christmas cards last year. And this year is a whole lot of fun.

The internet is full of free images that you can download to your computer, then print out at home. I think the quality is excellent. I chose some Christmas collages, and would love to tell you where I got these, but honestly don't remember. I do know that I tracked them on Pinterest, if that helps. Except for the top two tags: those are from iralamija, and the link to her blog is on the side bar. If you would like to make a purchase, click on her etsy store link. She has a wonderful variety of vintage images, especially for the holiday season.

It is very cold here today, so thinking the dogs and I are staying in and making more cards and tags. Enjoy yourselves.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment