Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. What are you grateful for on this day? I have a long list, but won't bore you with all of it, just a few....
Image from Google
I am thankful that I can still afford to buy groceries, and go out to eat with friends. Not true for all seniors, or other segments of our population.
Image from Google
I am thankful for the music that gives me joy. After 48 years, I am still not sick of the Beatles. Or any of the music from the 1960's that we listened to constantly. I am thankful for the fact that I can listen to music or read a book, and be entertained. Just can't imagine being in the generation that has to be constantly stimulated by visual and audio attacks. (Yes, I am old. Proud of it!)

I am extremely grateful for my dogs. They are my companions, my life, my constant joy. Life would be so dull without them. Unconditional love.

Hope you have a calm day, filled with good food, good thoughts, and contentment.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment