Thursday, September 6, 2012

Halloween and Dogs

What ya doing, mom?

I am ignoring you, you know that, don't you?

Halloween large chipboard tag
One of the things I really love about my little Canon Powershot is the wide angle lens. I can be quite close to the dogs and still get a decent picture. In the two above, we were in the kitchen and they had heard something outside the front of the house. Just for the record, I asked Gracie to look at me, repeatedly. She wouldn't. The Diva has her own set of priorities.

Cathy and I have been in high gear making Halloween crafts to sell. This year we have a variety, from stuffed pumpkins to witch dolls, and wall hangings. This is a Maya Road chipboard luggage tag that I base painted with craft paint. I then cut out an assortment of papers and some vintage images. A little bling in the lower right hand corner, and some ribbon from Michael's finished it off.

If you are in the area, see us at Gilley's Antique and Craft Mall on US 40, in Plainfield, IN. We are dealer 620.
Enjoy yourselves.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment