Wednesday, February 29, 2012

New Cards



Good Morning. As I type this, the wind is howling like crazy. It is going up to 68 degrees today, on the last day of February. Incredible. Tornado warnings to the west and south, but not here. It will be a challenge later to walk the dogs....

I designed the three cards above for the next card class at Allyscraps. I used Kaiser Craft paper and love that image of the old fashioned bicycle and flowers. For that reason, I wanted to just let the paper be the main feature, so the card is simply. I've been having a lot of fun making flowers with the Tim Holtz tattered flower die. Not sure you would want to mail that sucker, but it definitely catches your eye.

Enjoy this weather. I don't care it is suppose to rain, the temperatures are up!
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment