Tuesday, February 14, 2012

More Cards


I have been trying to concentrate on making flowers for the cards, instead of using what is already made. Having some fun with this, mixing and matching patterns and colors. These were made with a very old sheet of cardstock from several years ago.

I have discovered that Jake, the wiry little guy in the banner photograph, loves stuffed toys. We hardly ever have any around, due to Gracie destroying them on sight. She immediately will chew a hole in the side and pull out the squeaker and stuffing. About 10 days ago, I gave Jake a new stuffed toy, and he guarded it constantly. If Gracie even made a move to try to take it, he would growl very low and snatch it away from her. Cool. So yesterday I bought 2 more toys, giving one to each dog.

I have stuffing all over the house. Been picking it up all morning. Sigh. Evidently Jake is only keeping the original toy intact. Anything else is fair game. Last night I had to pull polyfill out of Gracie's mouth.

Like I have nothing else to do......
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment