Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Dogs



My dogs are bored. Due to a strange condition I have developed, health wise, we have not been walking. Not sure I can make it around our normal 2 mile plus loop. So we have all been home, a lot. This is not normal, and their behavior is starting to reflect that. However. And this is a BIG however. I have to remind myself that my dogs are not normal to begin with.

The above photographs were taken last June in the back yard. Please note that Gracie is playing at being an ostrich. Yes, that is a hole in the ground that she has her head in. Yes, she dug that hole. And, oh, yes, both dogs eat grass and dirt. Now if you speak to some "dog experts", they will say that a dog that grazes in this manner is missing something from their diet. I spend $57 for 30 pounds of a premium dog food, high in protein and fat, which is what dogs need to function. The main ingredient of this particular dog food is salmon.

My dogs eat better than I do. Give me a break. Lacking something? I think not. I think these two furry, spoiled brats are just basically weird.  And I love them for that. Have a great day.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment