Sunday, January 1, 2012

A Year in Review

Gracie and Jake, right after I brought him home from the Shelter.
Out of the chaos...

What a beautiful dog he was.
It has been a really good year, and a terrible time. Terrible because I lost Sarge, the dog I had adopted, the anxious little Sheltie. This canvas was created during the 15 days he ran, with everyone in Hendricks County looking for him.

In so many ways, it was a really good year, too. I discovered what great hearts my friends have. The support they gave me was wonderful. The true nature of people was revealed to me. And in some instances, it blew my mind. Had it not been for losing Sarge, I never would have gone to the Hendricks County Animal Control, and found Jake. Little Jake. Pure joy and happiness. We love him a lot.

More to come....have a healthy and happy New Year.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment