Friday, December 30, 2011

Miss Bella

This is my oldest great-granddaughter, Bella. She is faster than a speeding bullet. More powerful than a locomotive. (Good Grief, I am aging myself, aren't I?) You have to be a baby boomer to remember those lines from the original Superman television series. How stupid were we in the 50's? The man changed into his costume in a damn phone booth. Hello? See through? Glass?

I digress.

I wanted to use the new little Canon camera when I went up the burbs of Chicago for Christmas. So I'm still adjusting to it, as it is all automatic and takes a few seconds to track the images you want to photograph. Bella is 15 months old. She whirls, runs, jumps, laughs, and then will ignore you completely. So just as I thought I had her entire face in a close-up, she moved. Dang.

Can you see the mischief in those eyes? Oh, yeah. It's there. Love you, Bella.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment