Thursday, December 29, 2011

The Last Christmas Card

The last card I made for the season
Christmas was fine, the weather was great (no snow, warm temps), the driving was good, and I'm glad it is over. Is it me, or are the holidays just exhausting in oh, so many ways? I have returned all of the Santas to the antique oak cabinets, which is where they reside for most of the year. The holiday table cloths have been laundered and put away. Life is returning to normal.

In case you would like to duplicate this card, I have good news and bad news. The base paper is a discontinued Cosmo Cricut from, I believe, 2 or 3 years ago. I love this paper, and hoarded a bunch of it. The good news is the two top vintage images in sepia tones are from this year's Graphic 45 Christmas line. The bottom right hand image, in color, is from Kaiser Craft paper line.

From this point forward, I am concentrating on spring. Anything green, fresh, and airy. One can hope...

Thanks for stopping by.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment