Sunday, January 29, 2012

Windy Sunday



There are days that I feel I could use a swimsuit like the one above.....

It is cold and windy here in central Indiana. I would think that those brave folks who are trying the zip line at the Super Bowl festivities downtown will quite literally freeze their buns off. Ah, yes. Zip lines in late January, early February...

Today we have some tongue in cheek cards. The vintage graphic images are from an old sheet of Graphic 45 paper that I found in my stash. Got to love those bathing beauties. I plan on working on projects all afternoon. Been itching to try something new but not sure what that is. Ever have days like that? Last week that feeling came out when I suddenly baked three loaves of bread. Most of it went into the freezer.

The dogs and I are so ready for spring, even though this has been a mild winter. I took them for a walk yesterday, and we only made it for 45 minutes. Poor Jake was fighting to stay on the ground against that wind, so I headed back to the car. Gracie would have walked forever. My hearty little Aussie.

Enjoy yourselves today.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment