Monday, January 30, 2012

New Layout

Sarge, from February 2011

I worked in the store for Cathy a few weeks back. She had a family funeral to attend in Florida. After putting out inventory and working on crafts, I turned to making a few layouts to hang up. For me, it is so much easier to create a layout if I have photographs to work with. These two shots happened to be in my scrapbook bag, so out they came.

We are not that far away from the first anniversary of Sarge's disappearance and death. I am trying my best not to dwell on this. Those 15 days when we all looked for him are a blur in my memory. Some points stabbing in my heart, others I have blacked out completely. So I am going to do my best to just work through the entire month, one day at a time, hugging my babies along the way.

But. Yeah, but. I will never forget this boy. Never.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment