Saturday, January 7, 2012

Pick a house, any house

Charleston, SC

Charleston, SC

Charleston, SC

Charleston, SC

Folly Beach, SC shot in b&w

This was the view from our balcony as a storm moved through the area
Can you imagine a house that size? They were all beautiful, all well maintained. After leaving Asheville, NC in early May of 2011, we drove to Charleston, staying at Folly Beach.

When we travel, we like to do short tours, like the historic tour of downtown Charleston, or a ghost walk at night. I am not one to sign on for a busload of people that stay together. To get the local history and flavor, to me, the tour guide should be local. And Pat and I like to roam around and take photographs. You can't always do that in a group. Wait. Let me restate that. I assume you can't always do that because I've never done the group thing.

We also like to shop. Always. You have to go home with something.....

Our winter weather has been incredibly mild so far, and I am now getting the itch to go on vacation. Have to think about this. Thanks for stopping by.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment