Monday, January 16, 2012

Busy, Busy, Busy

A Tim Holtz inspired collage

Garden large tag - thinking Spring!

New card

inside of card

Good Morning! I have been in a whirlwind of making stuff. Lots of stuff. I am cleaning out the backlog of product in that room, using up whatever strikes me. Been having a lot of fun, and the more I work, the more inspired I become.

The black framed collage is something I've wanted to do for a long time. This frame comes from the Paper Studio, with each opening 4x6. I used an older Graphic 45 paper as the background, and cut up several pages from the Tim Holtz Lost and Found paper pad. I laid it all out, then set it to the side for a day or two, letting it perk in my brain. Finally decided on the final placement and glued it all down.

The garden tag is a Maya Road large tag from the album packet. I like to break up the tags and use them individually. Base paper is an old K&Co. The seed packet, fence, and stamps are from Papertrey, the flower from Prima. Think Spring, people. Work with me, here. (smile)

Last, the card is a very old Cosmo Cricket paper that I found in my stash. It was double-sided, so I used the flip side for accent. I wish they still made papers like this, because the colors and vintage look just appeal to me. Bling is from K&Co. I borrowed a stamp from Cathy for the front of the card. She has brought all of her personal stamps into the store, and we've been making cards. Enjoying this immensely.

Thanks for stopping by.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment