Tuesday, January 17, 2012

And the Winds doth blow..

Front of card

inside

Front of card

inside
Ahh, yes. January in central Indiana. We awoke to thunderstorms, lightning, power outages, and a backyard full of rain water and muddy spots. Paw prints are everywhere. I think I'll just stop trying to make the floors look good until the ground freezes or dries up. The temperatures are diving, the wind is absolutely howling, and it's a great day to stay in and make stuff.

I am once again trying to stock pile cards to sell. One aspect of card making that I adore is that you can use up all of your old papers and embellishments. And that is exactly what I've been doing. Good for the soul. Good for the money situation as well.

Thinking of mashed potatoes and pork chops for supper. Something hot. Something that gently says comfort and home. Have a great day.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment