Sunday, December 11, 2011

A Scrapbookk Layout

My youngest granddaughter, Allie

I bought a Christmas present for me, and have been playing with it. It's a Canon Powershot 100 HS. I wanted a small, compact camera to take with me on walks with the dogs. Plus, it's nice to have one that I can quickly grab and take a shot in the house as well.

So the first thing I now realize is to take the date stamp off. Don't like that at all. Forgive me on that one. I'm not used to all of the automatic stuff. This is a layout I did for the store to promote the Life Is Simple line of papers. This particular line is called "100 Days of Summer", and I really like the faded but intense look.

Grandma is a tad behind in scrapbooking. Allie is now in 5th grade. I do appreciate her mom sending me these kind of pictures. They are priceless.

Have a great Sunday. It is cold and sunny here. Winter has definitely arrived.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment