Monday, December 12, 2011

Jake

Someone needs his nails trimmed, his facial hair cut, and a bath. Not mentioning any names here, but the boy is looking pretty shaggy. It was never a problem to trim his hair in the summer months. I sat down on the edge of the deck, he came up to me, and I whipped out the scissors and started to cut. He would stand very still.

So. Not sure if it is the change of locale, the deck to the bathroom, or the fact he is now feeling very confident that he has found his forever home and I am not going to get rid of him no matter what he does, or just plain "I don't want to do that, mom." He runs when I pull out the scissors.

I love a challenge. This WILL happen this week. He has to look nice for a Christmas picture.

Hug your dogs.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment