Sunday, November 20, 2011

Rainy Sunday

Good Morning. It isn't, but hey, we have to start somewhere...

It has been a very mild November in Central Indiana. I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop. You know. The howling winds, ice, snow, football fans..... Yes, the Superbowl will be in Indianapolis. So glad I live outside of the city and have absolutely no reason to venture into it during that time frame.

I haven't been taken a lot of photographs lately. Bad dog mom. Bad. So am posting some oldies. But will have some new scrapbook/altered art/greeting card pics soon. Lots going on. I have also added a button to the right where you can see my Pinterest board. Love Pinterest. Now instead of trying to remember what I saw where on the net that inspired me, I can pin it. If you haven't explored that yet, please do. Lots of fun.

Have a great Sunday.
Miss Gracie, The Diva

Mr Jake, My boy
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment