Thursday, September 1, 2011

Scrapbook layouts

The title is on pop-up adhesive, so the letters "pop".

Little Miss Bella

The chaos of this paper fits the lifestyle....
I have never photographed my scrap book layouts before. It ain't easy. I don't know how others do it to post to their blogs or enter contests, but I obviously need to practice a different technique if I want to do this. One of the pages turned out so poorly in the photo, I wouldn't even put it on the blog.

Perhaps I need new glasses. Perhaps I need to wear my glasses when I'm doing this. I could go on, but I won't.

So these are a sampling of what will be up in the new store when Cathy opens. I used my Cricut to cut out the letters for the titles. Far cheaper than using other lettering, and it is fun to experiment with the various fonts and sizes. My favorite of the above examples is the one with Bella. I just like the way it all came together.

Stay safe during this short heat wave. It officially hit 99 degrees this afternoon in downtown Indianapolis. Dang.

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment