Wednesday, August 24, 2011

So much to do....

Miss Bella sucking down her bottle

I feel so bad for my granddaughter. She is exhausted, Jeremy is exhausted. Two kids under the age of one. Yes, it was their choice, yes it was their decision, but sleep is a commodity in very short supply in that house, at this moment.

So great-grandma is considering bringing Bella down here for a week. Just so they can catch up a bit. I don't know if they would go for this idea, or how well Bella would cope away from mom, dad, and her new sister. If this didn't work, I could always take her back home. What's a 3 hour drive?

On the other hand, Bella would have to live with my two crazy dogs. That is a consideration. We just went through the typical morning barking session, and at times this can make me jump. You know how that goes: a bunny/school bus/child/other dog was seen half a mile away out of the living room window, and they go wild for 60 seconds.

Life is never easy. We just have to learn to cope with each day as it comes. Make this a good one.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment