Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Sigh

This is my problem child. This is the spoiled rotten Diva Princess of Avon. Gracie used to sleep on my bed. Since Jake has come to live with us, she chooses to sleep in "her" bedroom, the spare room with a queen size bed. I think it's the bed that does it - "Queen" being the operative word here.

She has stopped, for the most part, waking me in the middle of the night to go out. However. And here is the rub, she jumps up on my bed and wakes me every morning, between 5am and 5:30am. Every, single day. The days are starting to get shorter, so it is still dark at this time. Miss Diva doesn't seem to care. She wants mom up. She wants her breakfast. She is spoiled.

Yeah, I know. It's my fault. When I am teaching the 8am class, I am up at this time. But I am no longer getting ready for work at 5:30, and would like to sleep in until at least 6a.m. The Diva just doesn't understand that.

Look at the look she is giving me in this photo. "WHAT do you want from me, lady?" Gracie is a brat, but I love her with all my heart.

Have a great day.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment