Sunday, August 28, 2011

Dang!

I tried repeatedly to sign in to blogger yesterday, but it just wasn't having me. Don't know what the problem was, but it appears we are back. I'm sorry for the missing posts, but we have been in a whirlwind of activity. Cathy has set the date to reopen Allyscraps for September 13th, and we have been out and about on a mission.

This time around, the store will carry scrapbooking and card making supplies, as well as home decor and gifts. It won't take us but a few days to get all of the paper products out on display. The problem is with gathering enough products for the home decor and gift section in time. We've also been making items to display and sell. I did a page with an early photograph of Bella, my great-granddaughter last night. I'll try to get a decent photo to post tomorrow.

With the cooler weather (Thank You very much!!), I am trying to paint the trim on my house, and replace screens on several windows. Dogs. Nails. Need I say more?

Is it me, or has this year just flown by? Or is this an aspect of growing old? Hard to believe it is almost September 1st. Where did the summer go, besides being indoors due to that intense heat? I also spend hours watering. There has been some rain, the best rainfall one day last week, but it is still so dry. With lots of tender, loving watering, my hibiscus are blooming again. Love it.

Have a wonderful day.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment