Sunday, July 10, 2011

I am terrible

My garden outside the kitchen window
I am a terrible blogger. Today after a friend kindly pointed it out to me, I realized that it had been a week since I posted anything. I need to be slapped upside the head. Kicked in the butt.

You see, I am suppose to be retired. Yeah. Retired. Now to a great many people, this means long days of watching television, going out to eat, reading, relaxing, or taking a nap. Sounds pretty nifty, doesn't it?

That's not the way it is. I have a part time job. The part time part has grown of late, into me constantly driving back and forth to fill in for someone else. I don't mind doing that, I know she needs the help. But what we do, exactly, is teach exercise classes. Jumping, running, strength training, a little pilates or yoga thrown in for measure, that sort of thing. Most of these classes are aquatic, but there are a few on land in the Silver Sneaker category. So between taking the dogs for walks, teaching, and taking Gracie for sheepherding lessons, the days have been flying by.

Hence, I have been a terrible blogger. I promise to be better. Really. I have truly missed taking photographs, and need to get back into that on a daily basis. If I take new pics, then I want to post. It's a mental thing.

Have yourselves a good day, no matter what you do. And if you do get to sit in the shade and relax, enjoy every second of it. Let me know how that goes for you....
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment