Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I want....

From a private garden in the historic district, Charleston SC


One of the famous homes in Charleston

Folly Beach, SC early morning
I want a lot of things, but today I want some ocean breezes or downright winds coming in my back door. After the winter months we endured here in central Indiana, I don't really want to complain about the heat and humidity. Because, truth be told, I prefer the heat to the cold, snow, and ice.

I look at the photos I took in the Carolinas and I long to go back. But then logic sets in: hmmmm, June in Charleston, SC. How hot is that? Blazing, I'm sure. So we'll just stay here, walking early in the morning to avoid the heat, and lower the blinds to block the sun from the windows.

But wouldn't it be nice?
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment