Monday, March 28, 2011

Monday

"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you learn to let go. Things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right. You believe lies so you'll eventually learn to trust no one but yourself. And some times good things fall apart so better things can fall together." Author Unknown

I do believe that everything we encounter has a reason, and that what goes around, comes around. If someone intentionally hurts another person, that hurt will eventually be repaid. In the end, we all have to answer to our Maker, whoever we personally believe that to be.

I recently had a friendship fall apart. At the same time, I made new friends and deepened older relationships due to my dogs. So when I sit back and look at recent events, I realize that once again that people who love dogs have a common bond that can't be broken. And those are the individuals who have reached out to help me in the past 2 weeks. Without question, without fail.

Dog Park December 16, 2010
Life will go on. I will survive and learn whatever lesson was intended for me. And I'll be thankful I opened up my heart to allow someone else in. Have a great day.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment