Thursday, March 10, 2011

Lion and Lamb

The wind-blown look
Windy and cold today. You know the old adage about if March comes in like a lion, it will go out like a lamb. My experience has been that that statement is mostly true. Unfortunately, (senior moment here) I don't remember what the first of March was like. I think it was raining. So I'm counting that as coming in like a lion.

Someone with a lot of money needs to buy an old Walmart or KMart building, and turn it into an indoor dog park. Where we could take the dogs and let them run, run, run, when the weather is bad. With the seasons in this transitional phase, we get to the outdoor dog park and trails for walking on a hit or miss basis. Gracie and Sarge get a taste of it, so that when I can't take them, they drive me nuts. Out, In, Out, In. I am a slave to the dogs. I know what some of you are going to say: get a doggie door. I thought of that. I also thought about people not liking the little Aussie who barks, and if I wasn't home, coming over and throwing something lethal in the yard. It could happen. I have a vivid imagination.

Which reminds me, everyone knows not to feed their dogs chocolate. You need to add grapes and raisins to that list. Raisins in particular are deadly to most dogs. Doesn't take much. Also one of the nuts, and I believe it is cashews. I know peanuts are okay, because peanut butter is what my dogs prefer as a very special treat.

Okey Dokey. You have yourselves a great day. Stay warm and comfortable. Or cool and comfortable, depending on where you are. And if you have sunshine in your area? Send some this way, please. Thank you.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment