Thursday, February 3, 2011

The Third Day in the House

Our cul de sac on Tuesday

Gosh, am I wishing or what? Outside of card

Inside of card
So. Trapped in the house with two dogs who, suddenly, do NOT want to go outside. Imagine that. Just because they have to skate across the yard on top of 5 inches of solid ice, they don't want to step outside the door. They want me to open the door, look outside, and then get a treat. I have heard from other dog moms via email in the past few days. Almost all of the dogs are in the same boat.

Nothing has been done to our street. The forecast is a high of 18 degrees today with sun. The gentleman who lives across the street from me has his car frozen to the street. With the longest driveway in the circle, I am afraid to creep in reverse down that driveway, for fear I am going to hit his car. I've missed my part time job all week. MAJOR CABIN FEVER HERE!!!

Back to keeping busy. My subconscious must be telling me something with this card. When I found this vintage image in a Crafty Secrets booklet, I knew I had to make a card with green paper. Because all we are looking at is grey, white, and yuck. Is yuck a color? I think so.

New manta: spring is just around the corner, spring is just around the corner.........
Snow is in the forecast for this weekend. Shoot me now.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment