Sunday, February 27, 2011

A Nice Surprise!

My photo!
That was added to a mug from Snapfish

Other side of mug
I had a very pleasant surprise this morning. When I went out to the mailbox and newspaper box to get yesterday's mail and the Sunday paper, I had a box from Snapfish. Inside was this lovely mug. My friend Jean had requested some of my photos a few weeks back. She wanted to have prints made and hang them in her kitchen, so I emailed her a variety. And this is what she did!

It comes at a time when we all need to hear that we should celebrate SPRING! Because, as I've been saying for weeks, it's just around the corner. Do you hear us, SPRING? There is still snow on the ground in central Indiana, although the temperature is going up. We want you to arrive, now, Ms.Spring. Please!

Thank you, Jean. Have a wonderful weekend.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment