Friday, February 25, 2011

SNOW!

Our deck this morning!
I like the state of Wisconsin. It's pretty, and not extremely crowded, and my friend Sandy lives in Green Bay. But I don't live there. Why, you may ask? It's cold. Wisconsin gets a lot of snow. And it's cold.

So I live in central Indiana. We aren't suppose to have a hundred snow storms a season. Yes, I am exaggerating. It really wasn't a hundred, but boy, does it feel like it.

The dogs are thrilled. They love to run around in freshly fallen snow, chasing one another. I am not so thrilled. It will all be gone within a day or two, because the weathermen on television have told us so. Uh huh. Temperatures are once again suppose to rise, and now they are talking about flash floods next week. But these are the same people who told us yesterday morning that this storm would bring "a light dusting, maybe an inch" of snow. Last night, it was 3 to 7 inches. This morning, they are saying it depends on where you live. Well, DUH!

Ya gotta laugh, right? If you don't laugh, you may cry. Have a good day.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment