Saturday, February 12, 2011

Getting Better all the time

Private garden in Plainfield, IN 2009


Another backyard garden in Plainfield IN
In June 2009, shortly after I bought this house, my friend Pat and I went on the Plainfield IN garden walk. It was an extremely hot and humid Saturday with very bright sun. Not the ideal for taking photographs. But that is why we have Photoshop Elements. I haven't graduated to the full Photoshop yet. It intimidates me, big time.

Looking at these photos gives me hope that decent weather is just around the corner. Our forecast is certainly better: 40's, 50's and 60's over the next 7 days. Yeah, I can handle that.

One thing I do want to mention about the above photos. The first two were in the backyard of a single woman who did all of the landscaping herself. She had been hurt in an accident, and used the hard work as her own form of physical therapy. Pretty amazing what the human spirit can push the body to do.

Enjoy yourselves today.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment