Thursday, February 10, 2011

More Gardens



Forgive me, but I am just so tired of below zero wind chills and temperatures, snow, ice, slush, salt on everything, that all I want is green and spring. So once again I am digging into the photo archives. The above are from Champaign, IL. in 2008.

I love birdhouses. When my husband and I were in the craft business, we made a lot of decorative birdhouses. I had two basic patterns, and he would cut everything out, we would assemble them together, then I would paint them. How I wish I had kept one of everything we did, but unfortunately I didn't. I have only one birdhouse that Ken made and that I painted. The above photo is not it. This was on a walk that had several birdhouses scattered along the path. Except for the upkeep, I would love to have a large lot with a winding path where the birds could be at home.

Have a good day.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment