Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Ramblings

I'm having issues with my laptop. Not sure what is going on other than the fact it has Windows Vista on it. Which is the reason I bought a Mac last year as the new desktop. Enough said.

That means that there is a problem uploading some of the old photographs from the laptop to the blog. Hence, no photo today. I'm sorry. I like photographs. I had a bunch that I had tweaked in Photoshop Elements, ready to display, when I discovered I couldn't connect to the net from the laptop. Dang.

So today is just some of my rambling thoughts, and boy, are they all over the place. First, I'd like to share this quote:

Have a heart that never hardens, a temper that never tires, a touch that never hurts. Charles Dickens

I found this quote early this morning on the net, and it touched me deeply. It has come into my life at a time when I need to hear that your heart should never harden, and that a touch should never, ever hurt. This is a great personal mantra that I want to keep and repeat, as needed! Life doesn't always roll along as we would like, there are always bumps in the road.

When the going gets tough, the tough go for a long walk.....preferably with dogs. Have a great day.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment