Monday, January 24, 2011

Mondays




Once again, it is snowing. Sigh. Snow on a Monday morning. Double sigh. The average snow fall for the city of Indianapolis for an entire winter season is 27 inches. We have exceeded that, and today is January 24th.

So back to the archives of photographs, because I don't know about you all, but I'm tired of pictures of the snow! The first 3 shots above are more of Gracie as a pup, approximately 7 weeks old. The last is another reminder that Spring will come again. My stepdaughter, Tammie, has these Siberian Iris growing in her front yard. 2 years ago I just happened to be visiting when they bloomed, and took several pics. I was so taken with the deep color of these beauties, I bought some right after I moved into this house, and planted them on the south side.

Have a great day. Stay warm and safe.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment