Saturday, January 22, 2011

Let it Snow, but please stop eventually



Well. It hit a whopping 21 degrees above zero this afternoon. So I dressed in woman's long underwear, jeans, a long sleeved t-shirt, a hooded sweatshirt, gloves, double socks, heavy boots, and a Columbia jacket to go to the dog park. I swear, it took me longer to dress than it did to drive over there. The things a dog mom does!

We stayed for 45 minutes and my two never stopped moving. Coal was there, as was Rusty, and everyone had a great time. But that short time was about our limit. After we returned home, Gracie and Sarge wanted out in the backyard, and played some more.

The weather forecast is for more snow. Gee. I can hardly wait.

My heart and soul yearn for warm weather, for long walks with my dogs, for blue skies and sunshine. It will come. It has to, or we may all get a little screwy from the white stuff and gloom. Thanks for stopping by.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment