Monday, January 3, 2011

I Can't See This...

Paul. In suspenders.
No, Mom!
I receive a daily email from Sheltie Nation. It is just a photo or video of a Sheltie. I don't know how you get your Sheltie to be featured in an email. I've tried and never heard back from the woman who runs this service. But I had to include this today. I would love for this to work at my house, not so much for Sarge as Gracie. If ever there was a dog with excess energy, it is my Australian Shepherd. Check this out.

On an entirely different note, I came across this photograph of Sir Paul performing in concert. In red suspenders. Now let's think about this: the man is 68 years old, has been performing since he was 15, and still has the ability to get an audience on it's feet, clapping, singing, having fun. In red suspenders. Ya gotta love it.

Have a great day.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment