Thursday, December 16, 2010

Random Thoughts

Just let the dogs in the back door. They are covered in snowflakes. The good news is that it is 6am and the temperature is 22 degrees. A vast improvement over the past week. The bad news is it's snowing.

A few random thoughts this morning:

Who invented heated car seats? I don't know. Don't care. I want to thank that person profusely. This is one of those options on a car that you scoffed at when younger. "I don't need that, good grief!" Then you purchase an automobile that has heated seats, and one cold winter night you push that little button. OH, MY! Where have you been my entire life? Of course now I'm spoiled rotten and must have them in the future.

I am not shoveling the driveway this morning. In fact, I'm not shoveling again. Did that last February and ended up in the ER with chest pains. I didn't have a heart attack, but did pull something in my chest wall that decided to mimic the coronary type of pain. So my new theory is, IT WILL MELT! Eventually. I am also trying to find someone who will come plow.

The dogs love the snow. They run from one end of the yard to the opposite fence, chasing each other, throwing snow every which way. Sarge in particular will pick the deepest spot and roll in it. But of course. He was just at the groomers on Tuesday.

So whatever you are doing today, please be careful. Stay safe. Stay warm. I have to work this morning, but the store is only minutes from the house.

The heated seats will be on.....
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment