Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Cold Winter Morning

Catching the morning sun
Mom! Leave me alone.
Bitter cold yet again. Sarge is at the groomers getting handsome, debonair, and elegant for Christmas. After bugging me for well over an hour because she was bored, Gracie finally climbed into the chair in the living room for a morning nap. The sun shines in brightly from the southern exposure window, and she'll stay in a position to catch the rays until she gets too warm.

Lots to do this week as we get ready for the family Christmas get together this weekend. Besides baking and making fudge, I have to get a tire fixed. Yeah. Why does this always happen when it is so, so cold? I was out there this morning, at a gas station, trying to put air in one of the tires. I thought my hand was going to fall off....or stay attached to the air nozzle.

We have to leave in a bit to pick up Sarge. Gracie looks for him in the house when he goes for grooming. Even though she is in the car when I drop him off, she still will search in all of his favorite spots when we come home.

Stay warm and safe.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment