Friday, December 17, 2010

Snow at the Dog Park

Mom has the camera. Look good.

I always look good, Gracie!

Playing tag

Mom! He's chewing on my butt!

Run

See how my fur moves when I move?

Taking a break

What is that?
When I left work yesterday, it was dreary and overcast. The temperature was 28. I knew the dog park would still be snow covered and not muddy, so I went home and got the guys.

When your dogs are used to regular exercise, and part of that includes running off-leash in an open space, they miss it. Big time. Yesterday afternoon was a release of pent-up energy. After almost an hour, I wanted to go home due to cold, wet feet. Sarge, my good guy, my obedient dog, would not come back through the gate to get to the car. He was having way too much fun.

Needless to say, they had a great time and slept all night long.

I am a good dog mom!
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment