Sunday, December 26, 2010

Points to Ponder

Coal in the snow
Coal and I are buddies now. After all, we slept together two nights. When I take my guys to doggie day care, and Coal is there, he'll amble over to the fence to greet me. He knows my voice and sticks his nose in the opening to be petted. Gotta love the big guy.

This is going to be my organizational week. Starting the first of the new year, I am teaching new classes at the aquatic and recreation center. There is a national group called Silver Sneakers. Our facility hosted workshops in November so our instructors could learn the basics of teaching various classes. If you are of my generation or older, or have limitations due to health problems, I highly recommend any of the Silver Sneaker classes.

I am also going to try my hand at some serious card making, and altered art objects. As in gearing up to sell some items. Scary step for me, but we shall see how it turns out. I did indeed sell some cards and a mini album recently, and was amazed that other people liked what I did.

Can we say no self-confidence? Yeah, we can! Have a great day.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment