Monday, December 27, 2010

Watching the Neighborhood

Gracie gazing out the window

Might miss something....

My bed, my window

New card-outside

inside of card
Been crafting a lot lately. Must have something to do with the ugly weather, although it's going to improve this week.

When I came out of the spare bedroom that I use as a studio, I noticed Gracie on the bed in the guest bedroom. Well actually, it's Gracie's bedroom. She just lets people use it when they visit. And sometimes they have to sleep with her. She is very selective about who she spends the night with. She loves laying on the bed, looking out this window because she can see most of the circle we live on. That gives her four driveways to watch and "announce" if something is going on.

As it warms up outside, we'll be back into our routine of walking and going to the dog park. Both dogs need it, and so does mom.

Have a great day.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment