Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas

Gracie, Sarge and I wish you a very Merry Christmas. May you have a safe and calm holiday.

We are home for the day, doing a little of this, a little of that. The snow has stopped, for now, and we may just go for a walk later today.

What was your favorite Christmas present as a kid? Do you remember? Just a few stand out for me. The first one that is a vivid memory is receiving Rubber Soul, the Beatles album that had just been released. Clever Capitol Records company! After that, I do remember being absolutely thrilled my senior year in high school when my dad gave me a Polaroid Swinger camera. If my memory serves me right, this was one of the first cheaper Polaroid cameras made. I guess the correct term would be affordable. My friends and I had a blast using that camera, when I could afford to buy the film.

Make some memories today.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment