Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Christmas in the air

One of my favorite Jim Shore pieces - dogs!

Williraye Studio wall decorations

Detail on the flying snowman

Jim Shore Santas

Williraye sheep -just can't get away from those sheep

Williraye dogs
I have quite a collection of Christmas figures. Most of them are either Jim Shore or Williraye Studio creations, as those are my favorites. The details and colors are what capture me. So this is how I decorate the house for the holidays: everything comes out of the cabinets and boxes and is scattered on every flat surface in the living room, kitchen, and bathroom vanities. (Instead of reading on the throne, you can look at a Santa!)

Oddly enough, I didn't realize how many sheep figures I had. Was this an omen of my future? Are the sheep still winning? Well, yeah, they are but that's beside the point. I just like the look of the sheep.

It is bitter cold this morning with wind chills below zero. Wherever you are, stay warm and cozy.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment