Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Misc Tuesday

Detail on metal

Hanging on the fireplace

Oh, Mom. Flash??? Really???

If you must
I went to a Christmas Open House at The Gingerbread Shed in Eugene, IN. last Friday. Just could not resist this metal container with the red berries. I love the vintage look. Since I bought this house, I have not put up a Christmas tree. First, I'm not sure how the dogs would react to a fake green tree in the living room. But the main reason is that I just don't have the space. If the tree were to be placed in front of a window, it would be knocked to the floor in a very short time. So I make do with my Santa collection and decorations like this one.

I cleaned the house this morning. How can two small dogs shed so much? Not sure if I've posted any photos of Sarge with his "new look". He is now going to the groomer every 5 weeks or so. She cuts the fur on his chest so that it sways when he moves. It is really neat to see him when he runs. I also think he lost 2 pounds since having his fur done properly. My elegant guy.

The cooler weather makes my two feisty and ready to rock and roll. Yesterday they played hard at the dog park for the hour we were there. I walked them twice on top of that. So this morning they are bugging me. We're going for a walk in a bit, before the rain moves in. It's in the forecast, and I hope it rains for hours. Everything is still so dry.
Have a wonderful day.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment