Monday, November 15, 2010

Mondays

Baaaaaaaaaaaa!!! 
Mondays don't normally bother me. After all, I work 2 part time jobs and neither requires my presence on a Monday. But today I am dragging. So this is how I feel: Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! If I let my natural hair color grow out, I'd probably look like that, too.

I have a zillion things to do, waiting for my attention. Not one of them is getting done today. To perk up early this morning, I went to an aerobics class at the pool, then came home and took the dogs for an hour's walk at the park. It is now nap time. Just one of those days that it is hard to keep going. I'm sure everyone has them.

So I think Gracie and I will curl up on my bed, pull up a quilt, and take a little nap. Sarge will lay in the corner of the bedroom, where he can see if I get up for anything. Sounds like a plan. Have a great day.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment